October 5 - Fall Wreath Class
- Create a standard size wreath (16" diameter frame) using beautiful preserved foliage & dried botanicals.
- Anyone can utilize the incredible fall foliage in Arkansas, but these wreaths will last for years to come and be just as vibrant as the evening they were created!
- During the class, participants will be assisted by the Garden Living Crew members in designing, creating, and finishing their beautiful fall wreaths. Each participant will also leave with a wreath box to store their wreath.
- This class will be hosted by Garden Living, 160 E. Joyce Boulevard, Fayetteville, AR on Thursday, October 5, 2017.
- Due to the nature of this class, it will be limited to 10 participants. Please call if you have a large group! We will be happy to make accommodations for you.
- Please note, cancellations must be made no less than 1 week prior to the class due to sourcing materials. Participants unable to attend will not be refunded unless Garden Living is notified 7 days prior to the class.