Aspidistra - Cast Iron Plant
- Even tougher than actual cast iron, these plants are even more durable than Peace Lilies. They can bounce back from completely drying out and tolerate the lowest of indoor light levels.
- Optimal growing conditions for this plant are in a bright room (northern is fine as well, western is least preferred) and watered when dry.
- Repotting these plants could not be easier! When purchased they simply need planted into a pot and then repotted once every few years, as they outgrow their pot.
- USDA Hardiness Zones: 6-11
- Mature Size: 2' wide x 2'-3' tall